I have been home for a week now and I am quite enjoying it 🙂 It has been a BUSY week and life, well, it is certainly different than when I left. Here are a few highlights from my week:
– The day after I got back, I attended a wedding rehersal (putting on my wedding planner shoes for the first time in awhile) and then I went straight to Bard on the Beach with my friends Morgan + Angela. We saw Richard III and it was really good! (A perfect first day home).
– I beat jet leg! I literally had no jet leg. I think the secret is to keep busy! I had no chance to sleep in or not sleep at night. I had to be on Vancouver time!
– I planned a wedding! Yup, that’s right…I am crazy. Three days after I got home I had a wedding that I planned. It was a fantastic day and I had so much fun! Wedding planning really made me remember why I adore helping me have the perfect big day and I am pretty sure I am going to kick start a side event planning business just because I love it so much!
– My room + bathroom are a disaster and continue to be. I am great at being organized most of the time but am utterly failing right now. This afternoon, I am going to kick it into high gear and try and get everything done! We shall see how that goes…
– I no longer have a car at home as my car was returned in June (it was leased) so I am careless. Let me tell you, life, without a car, is hard! The bus is expensive! And, it takes a lot of time! I am sure in a few weeks I will be a bus pro and it will all be fine but oh the growing pains right now!