While being in warm Mexico is lovely, I am really missing Fall at home. This is the second Fall in a row that I am away from Vancouver and, with Fall being my favorite season, I am a bit bummed out!
– Bake lots of things with pumpkin! (Including: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, Pumpkin Chai Bread, Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Panackes and Pumpkin Gingerbread)
– Cook/Bake other Fall-ish things (Including Whole Grain Gingerbread Pancakes, Apple Spiced Bread, Butternut Squash and Cranberry Millet and Peanut Butter Apple Bars)
– Go apple picking and make an apple pie.
– Go to a pumpkin patch and find the perfect pumpkin.
– Drink hot cider in front of a fire.
– Come up with an awesome Halloween costume and wear it 🙂
– Decorate for Halloween!
– Go on a long run along the seawall to take in the changing scenery.
– Carry an umbrella with me at all times (it is Vancouver afterall).
– Play soccer in the pouring rain.
– Cook Thanksgiving Dinner.
– Enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte or two or three 🙂