Tomorrow, I fly home and, in anticipation of going home, I have created a list of all the things I am looking forward to doing once I am home…
- Stepping off the plane and smelling that Vancouver air.
- Spending time with my friends and visiting my friends I have not seen in way too long (because when I was home in the Summer I did not get to see everyone! It has been far too long!).
- Baking and cooking in my own kitchen! (well…my parents kitchen) And, eating things I am used to.
- Going on a day trip to America!
- Going on my first run on my own turf.
- Winter weather! And an excuse to wear cute boots, coats and scarves 🙂
- Grocery shopping and stocking up on everything Pumpkin since I missed out during Fall.
- Visiting with my Nana.
- Visiting my favorite restaurants, hangouts and stores.
- Going for a run in my own town.
- Sleeping in my own bed!
- Having all my stuff at my disposal.
- Not living out of a suitcase!
- Using Canadian money again 🙂
- Starting my second semester of PDP and my long practicum.